ENJOY A BBQ FESTIVAL AFTER YOUR RUN! CLICK THE ADAMS LOGO BELOW TO SEE THE YUMMY FOOD YOU'LL BE EATING! YUMMY YUMMY!
ATTENTION: Teams of 4 or more get $10 off per personl!
Adult individual Prices are as follows: Now-January 2nd $35, January $45, February $55, March $65, April-$75, Click here to register: https://www.raceit.com/Register/?event=38278
We will be hosting a Extreme Warrior Mud Run at Busco Beach & ATV Park in Goldsboro NC on April 15, 2017. Portion of registration will benefit Operation Warm Heart at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base. This 7k obstacle course run will have wicked obstacles and of course lot's of mud pits that are sure to be challenging, but rewarding. We have planned for you 15+ of the most challenging obstacles (NEW CROSSFIT SECTION!) we could put together and some of the toughest terrain we were able to find. The event will be followed by a Bar-B-Que festival for all participants and spectators. Photo ops available for an additional fee on-site. Portion of proceeds to be donated to Operation Warm Heart at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base . If you are planning on coming up early please visit Greater Goldsboro for info on things to do and local restaurants. Goldsboro also has a FREE mobile app. In your app store simply search for "In Touch Wayne County" and begin the free download to have Goldsboro info on the fly in the palm of your hand! For more information about the facility the run will be taking place at please visit Busco Beach & ATV Park. After the mud run you can rent an ATV, Motorcycle, Side by Side, and other fun options to ride. What other mud run gives you that option?!
"Junior Warrior" Kids Run
We didn't want to leave the kids out of the action so we have a race planned just for them! The kids mud run will take place after the adult runs. Who's going to have better times? Mom and Dad or son and daughter? Guess you'll have to bring your kids to find out. Ages 4-7 $35 and Ages 8-15 $45.
We offer team registration at discounted rates. Registration is through RaceIt.com, the same company that handles Tough Mudder. Start times are 10:00am-12:00pm every half hour. Spectator passes are $10 and include entry to the Bar-B-Que festival. Please click here to register: https://www.raceit.com/Register/?event=38278
Participants Must Read: Extreme Warrior Event Day Important Info and Schedule
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time
- Bring towels and extra clothes/shoes
- Bring bags to put your dirty clothes/shoes in
- Bring any toiletry items that you may need to use after the fire trucks hose you down
- Note: Busco Beach has bath houses that may be used for a $5 fee
- Bring cash for event shirts, memorabilias, and extras at Bar-B-Que festival
- Bring your A game and THINK SAFETY
- Upon arrival head immediately to the registration booth to get checked in and get important updates/pertinent information
Restrooms available on site
Attention Parents of Kid Participants: It is your responsibility to contact us to adjust your scheduled run time to be able to both supervise your children and be available during their scheduled run time of 12:00pm.
General Course Info: Should any start time exceed the course max participant cap it will be split into 15 minute increments (I.e 10:00am and 10:15am). You may skip any obstacle you choose but you must stop and allow the staff at that obstacle mark your runner bib therefore eliminating you from qualifying for awards.
All VIP package and pre-purchased item pick ups (i.e. shirts, memorabilia plaques, pictures, etc.) will be available on site. Additional items for sale (i.e. shirts, memorabilia plaques, pictures, etc.) will be available on site.
Click here to register: https://www.raceit.com/Register/?event=38278
There will be Fire Trucks on sight to hose everyone down after they finish the run.
To register online visit: https://www.raceit.com/Register/?event=38278
For updates and more information about this event, please join this event on our Facebook page.
Obstcale List 4 NEW CROSSFIT OBSTACLES! Other New Obstacles not yet listed below!
1. Combat Tire Drill: Run through tires
2. Slop-N-Slide Mud Dive: dive into a mud pit and then crawl through the mud
3. Warrior Wall Climb: Climb straight up a sky high wall and then back down
4. Jet Wash: swim through the water climbing over slippery obstacles
5. Seegars Fence Mountin: Climb up and over a mountain made of fence
6. Crazy Warrior Tunnel Crawl: crawl through tunnels in the mud
7. Seegars Fence Trench: Crawl under Seegars fence through mud (ranging 0-12" off ground)
8. Lumberjack Log Climb: Climb over and across a huge log pile
9. Balance Beam Log Weaver: Balance yourself on log beams over a mud pit
10. Seegars fence Hurdle's: Jump and/or climb over fence hurdles
11. Tire Pendulem: Run through a tunnel of hanging tires swinging like pendulems
12. Hill Climb: climb up a huge, steep, slippery hill and slide down other side
13. Sideways Wall Rock Climb: Climb sideways on a rock climb style wall
14. Reverse Wall: Decend own a steep slope backwards using a rope to guide yourself
15.-18 (4) NEW CROSSFIT OBSTACLES!!!!
16. Afterburner: jump over burning fire pits
17. Hill's Tire Climb: Climb up a muddy hill through tires
18. Aftermath Bath: Wade through muddy water with the Finish line in sight